Templet 3L Pant W
Check Tierra’s size guide
Whether it’s the lift or arms and legs that take you up the mountain, Tierra Templet 3L Pant is engineered for you. Made in Gore-Tex 3L fabric with PFCec free DWR and solution dyed backer in recycled polyester.
Templet 3L Pant W
- Materials: Gore-Tex®
- Size: XS-XL
- Weight: 627g
- Layer: Shell
- Material: Main Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Tricot Backer and PFCec Free DWR - 100% Polyester, Membrane 100% ePTFE, PFCec Free DWR, Bluesign Fabric, Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric, Solution Dyed Backer in Recycled Polyester
- Activities: Ski touring, Off pist skiing, Alpine climbing, Mountaineering
- Snow gaiter with velcro opening and rubber lined elastic hem
- Adjustable waist with elastic band at back and velcro at sides
- Zipped fly opening
- Two ventilation zippers, at outside of leg
- One hand pocket with lid and zip
- Two large cargo pockets, the right one is also closed with a zipper
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced lower leg
- Zipper at lower leg side
- PFCec Free DWR
- Bluesign Fabric, Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
At Tierra we always do our best/utmost to make our clothes as sustainable as possible, regarding quality as well as climate smartness.
Templet is our very first three-layer Gore-Tex pant with the PFCec-free DWR for alpine use. Furthermore, the inside of the jacket is made of recycled polyester. We see this almost as a historical step in the right direction when it comes to shell clothing for extreme conditions.
Whether it is the lift or your own arms and legs that will take you uphill in search for adventure or the perfect downhill ride Templet is designed for you, it is the perfect combination of a garment designed for alpine activity and a fabric that is sustainable without losing in functionality.