Roc Blanc Pant Gen.3 W
Check Tierra’s size guide
Roc Blanc Pant is a technical and durable 3L GoreTex® Pro shell pant with detachable bib. For demanding and prolonged use in alpine environments. Worn as work gear by the Swedish mountain rescue and sherpas in Himalaya. This year we have further refined the pant by extensive experience and extended testing to become the most optimized shell pant for alpine climate.
A True Alpinist Pant Meeting All the Requirements
- Materials: 3L GoreTex® Pro
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 710 gram
- Layer: Shell
- Wind- and waterproof with great breathability
- Alpinist bib pant in minimalistic design for low weight
- Athletic fit for movability and function
- Detachable bib part in stretch fabric for freedom of movement and better ventilation
- Adjustable and detachable suspenders. Suspenders attach to pants or bib
- Two cargo pockets and one transceiver pocket with safety loop, developed toghether with Åre Avalanche Centre. Closes with YKK water repellent zippers
- 3/4 length side zippers with inner storm flap
- Cut and sewn Dyneema and Condura reinforcement at inner leg end and internal reinforcement around leg hem
- Adjustment flap placed to protect and secure zipper end
- Internal snow gaiters with velcro closure, gripper elastic and string loops for fitting under an alpine boot
- Pre-bent knees
- Specific female style for best fit and comfort
Roc Blanc Pant is our most technical and durable shell pant with minimalistic design and incredible movability developed for Mount Everest expeditions. This winter we have further redefined this pant from extensive experience and tough testing, which makes this the third generation’s Roc Blanc.
Clothes made in Gore-Tex® Pro-material provide durable wind and water protection as well as great ventilation. They also have maximum durability and are ideal for extreme and prolonged use. The construction of the 3-layer Gore-Tex® means that the membrane is secured to both the outer fabric and the lining, which entails no movement between the layers resulting in less wear and better durability.