Roc Blanc Jacket Gen.3 M
Check Tierra’s size guide
Roc Blanc Jacket is a technical and durable 3L GoreTex® Pro shell jacket for demanding and prolonged use in alpine environments. Details are customized for activities that require backpack or harness. Worn as work gear by the Swedish mountain rescue and sherpas in Himalaya.
A durable all-round shell jacket
- Materials: 3L GoreTex® Pro
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 530 gram
- Layer: Outer Layer
- Activity: Alpinist jacket in a minimalistic design for low weight
- Athletic fit for movability and function
- Wind- and waterproof with great breathability
- Fully adjustable hood, to use with or without helmet
- Hood peak reinforced with sheet adhesive and metal thread
- YKK water repellent front zipper
- Two-way opening for harness compatibility and ventilation
- Two chest pockets and one ski pass pocket at lower sleeve with YKK water repellent zippers
- Zipped front ventilation
- Two inner pockets, one for valuables and one for bulk storage
- Sleeves with articulated elbows and adjustable cuffs
- Single hand draw cords for all adjustments
Roc Blanc Jacket is our most technical and durable shell jacket with minimalistic design and incredible movability developed for Mount Everest expeditions. This winter we have further redefined this jacket from extensive experience and tough testing, which makes this the third generation’s Roc Blanc.
“I am proud to be a Tierra ambassador every time I put on my Roc Blanc Jacket.” – Christian Edelstam, SBO/IFMGA-certified mountain guide and part of Tierra’s test team. ”The best Gore-Tex® jacket I have ever used.If I have my Roc Blanc Jacket with me I know I have what I need, no matter if it’s alpine climbing or ski touring. A durable construction makes it a winner in the long run.” – Sara Widell, mountain guide and part of Tierra’s test team.
Clothes made in Gore-Tex® Pro-material provide durable wind and water protection as well as great ventilation. They also have maximum durability and are ideal for extreme and prolonged use. The construction of the 3-layer Gore-Tex® means that the membrane is secured to both the outer fabric and the lining, which entails no movement between the layers resulting in less wear and better durability.