Packoat Coat M
Check Tierra’s size guide
Waterproof, lightweight and with all the functions you can expect from Tierra. When you’re not sure whether it will rain, put your Packoat in the bag. Great for traveling as well as for everyday use and commuting. The longer fit keeps you dry even when sitting, the hood is fully adjustable with brim. Fluorocarbon free DWR.
Sophisticated rain coat of minimal weight
- Waterproof and windproof
- Lightweight and packable
- Longer fit keeping you dry even when seated
- Fully adjustable hood with brim
- Double front plackets with magnetic buttons
- Two zipped hand pockets, one with reversible zipper for storage of the jacket
- Curved sleeve ends with elastic and hidden reflective detail for visibility
- PFCec Free DWR
- Bluesign® approved fabric
Since 2014, Tierra have been using fluorocarbon free DWR on all garments except Gore products. Gore has now set ambitious goals on eliminating PFCs of Environmental Concern from the life cycle of its consumer fabrics products by 2023. First out is implementing PFCec Free DWR on all 2-layer materials and Paclite from fall/winter 2018. Of course, we embrace this and simultaneously launch our first PFCec Free Gore products. Learn more about Gore’s PFC goal here.
Main Fabric: 50 denier Gore-Tex® Product with Paclite® Product Technology, Bluesign® Fabric