Pace Pant W
Check Tierra’s size guide
Pace Pant is a pair of light and flexible Two-Face Stretch pants for activities that require good movability. The stretchy material is both wind- and water resistant and at the same time soft on the skin.
Do you need help with choosing pants? Go to our Pant Guide
A lighter Two-Face Stretch alternative with great movability
- Sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 330 gram
- Activity: Outdoor life, climbing, bicycling and everyday wear.
- Soft, durable Two-Face Stretch pants with 4-way stretch
- Wind- and water repellent
- Quick-drying with good breathability
- Articulated knees
- Waist adjustment without belt loops
- Elastic cord for adjustment at ankle
- Two front pockets with zipper and two hidden leg pockets at the side seams
- Designed especially for ladies for better fit and comfort.
- Bluesign® fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR
An excellent alternative for anyone who doesn’t want a heavy pant when mountain hiking. Just as great for mountaineering, training or as comfortable everyday pants.
The minimalistic design with a tighter fit, 4-way stretch, neat waist adjustment, articulated knees and cleverly placed pockets give you full movability without hindrance. Pace Pant is a pair of pants that will move with you and adjust themselves to your pace.
Two-Face Stretch is very durable with a soft inside and stretch. The garments are windproof and permeable to moisture. They are also weatherproofed with fluorocarbon free water repellent finish.
Bluesign® guarantees that the entire manufacturing process, from textile production to finished product, takes the environment into account, concerning health, water consumption, air emissions, etc. Products with Bluesign®-certified material contain only components that are less harmful to people and the environment.
Main Fabric: Two-Face Stretch Light (softshell 4-way stretch with fluorcarbon free DWR). Bluesign® Fabric. Composition: 78% Polyamide, 12% Elastane, 10% Polyester.