Lyse Coat W
Check Tierra’s size guide
Lyse Coat is a technical 3 layer coat for the urban conscious user. Fully fluorocarbon free, recycled polyester face fabric, produced in Europe and optimized for recycling in future. The minimalistic design combined with the fully adjustable hood, longer fit and smart pockets will make rainy days into good days.
A conscious choice shell jacket protecting you from rough weather
- Materials: Recycled Polyester
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 560
- Layer : Shell
- Wind- and waterproof technical 3L rain coat for urban use
- Face fabric from recycled polyester, woven and dyed in Italy
- Fully FC Free
- Monomaterial, which facilitates future recycling of the garment
- Longer fit protects user against wind and rain
- 2 large hand pockets with placket
- Internal pocket
- Reflective details
- Adjustable hood
- Water column (ISO 811):"Resistance to water penetration" > 20 000 mm (more than 20 000mm)
We wanted to create a jacket that can be recycled in future. The result is the Lyse Coat. We have chosen fabric, threads and components of the same material; polyester. The face fabric is made out of recycled polyester woven and dyed in Italy, the membrane and backer is also made out of polyester. By only using one material we facilitate recycling of the garment in future. Normally, shell garments include several different materials, which obstruct recycling. Lyse Coat is 100 % fluorocarbon free which also includes the zipper. The jacket is produced in Europe to reduce transport.
Lyse Coat protects you from rough weather all year-round and keeps you dry, warm and comfortable. Wear an extra insulation layer underneath the jacket on those cold winter days and you have a companion to work, in the city and nature.
Main Fabric: Sympatex 3L Stretch in Recycled Polyester. Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester. Membrane: 100% Polyester. Backer: 100% Recycled Polyester. PFC-free DWR.