Lite Track Pant W
Check Tierra’s size guide
Lite Track is the model of our softshell pants and perfect for all your mountain activities during the spring, summer and autumn. Great stretch, articulated knees and crotch create an awesome movability for your rugged adventure.
Competent softshell pant for rugged experiences
- Sizes: 34-46
- Weight: 475 gram
- Durable softshell pants with 4-way stretch.
- Wind- and water repellent.
- Waterproof reinforcements at seat and lower legs.
- Moisture wicking and ventilating.
- Crotch and articulated knees.
- Ventilation openings with mesh along thighs.
- Two front pockets with zipper.
- Roomy leg pocket to fit the map.
- Zipper, drawstring and boot hook at ankles.
- Free from fluorocarbons.
- Bluesign®-certified material.
- Designed especially for ladies for better fit and comfort.
The material is wind- and water-repellent with further waterproof reinforcement on seat, knees and lower legs. The material is also moisture wicking and ventilating, which provides good comfort during high intensity activities. When your pulse is going up you can easily adjust the temperature with the ventilation openings along the thighs. Zipper and drawstring at ankles and boot hook to secure your boot laces to prevent gravel and pine needles to get in.
Double weaved soft shell is very durable with a soft inside and stretch. The garments are windproof and permeable to moisture. They are also weatherproofed with fluorocarbon free water repellent finish.
Bluesign® guarantees that the entire manufacturing process, from textile production to finished product, takes the environment into account, concerning health, water consumption, air emissions, etc.. Products with Bluesign-certified material contain only components that are less harmful to people and the environment.
Main Fabric: Double weave 4-way stretch softshell – 68% Polyamide, 23% Polyester, 9% Elastane, Fluor carbon free DWR Reinforcement: Dermizax 3L – Shell 100% Polyamide, Membrane 100% Polyurethane, Backer 100% Polyamide