Indre Padded Parka M
Check Tierra’s size guide
The Indre Padded Parka is your fully featured fluorocarbon free waterproof parka full of surprises and made in Europe. All zippers are protected by plackets, giving the jacket a clean aesthetic while making it equally nice to wear in the city as well as in a more exposed environment.
Stylish parka for those cold winter days
- Materials: Recycled Polyester
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 1115 gram
- Padded parka keeping you warm and dry
- Lightweight yet highly durable
- Wind- and waterproof
- Fluorocarbon free (including zippers)
- Free-filled polyester padding from Primaloft
- Monomaterial that facilitates recycling of the jacket in future
- Hand warming chest pockets with fleece lining
- Hand pockets
- Internal waist adjustment
- Fully adjustable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Internal mesh pockets and zipped pocket.
- Reflective details to fold out when day turns to night
- Water column (ISO 811): more than 20 000 mm
Indre Padded Parka is surprisingly lightweight yet highly durable. With the hearty and fully adjustable hood you stay warm all winter. The longer fit protects you from wind, rain and snow. The many pockets make it easy to fit both valuables and to keep those hands warm.
We have chosen to produce this parka in Europe to reduce transport. This also facilitates recycling of the jacket in future. The fabric is made out of recycled polyester, woven and dyed in Italy. So the Indre Padded Parka is a conscious choice with potential to become your best friend this winter.
Material: Material: Sympatex 2L Stretch in Recycled Polyester – Shell 100% Recycled Polyester, Membrane 100% Polyester. PFC-free DWR. Filling: Primaloft Thermoplume – 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyamide.