Ace Pant W
Check Tierra’s size guide
The next generation Ace pant incorporating all what we have learned from Splitfire and old Ace. Made in Two-Face Stretch Durable for good moisture transport and durability.
Do you need help with choosing pants? Go to our Pant Guide
Test team favourite all mountain Two-Face Stretch pant
- Sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 560 gram
- Laminate reinforcement at seat, knees and lower leg for water repellency
- Two hand pockets and one leg pocket with pocket bag in brushed mesh for extra ventilation
- Ventilation zippers at sides with internal mesh to keep that snow out
- Knee reinforcement with opening to fit knee pads
- Leg end with zipped gusset to fit alpine boots
- Leg hem with cord adjustment and shoe hook
- Possibility to attach Tierra detachable suspenders
- Bluesign® fabric
- Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR
Our most durable Two-Face Stretch is very soft against the skin. The material is wind- and water repellent, with added reinforcement at seat, knees and leg ends. It transports moisture and ventilates well, which gives good comfort during high intensive activities.
Articulated knees and seat for maximum freedom of movement. Leg end with zipped gusset to fit alpine boots and leg hem with cord adjustment and shoe hook. Ventilation zippers at sides to regulate the temperature during high pulse activities, with internal mesh to keep the snow out. The knee reinforcements have openings to fit knee pads. Ace Pant is one of our most popular pants, filled with functionality.
Main Fabric: Two-Face Stretch Durable (Double weave 4-way stretch softshell) – 50% Polyamide, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane, Fluor carbon free DWR. Reinforcement: Dermizax 3L – Shell 100% Polyamide, Membrane 100% Polyurethane, Backer 100% Polyamide